How it works
Learn How To Use Our Professional lash lifting kit:
- Step 1: Use the cleanser to clean off the oil, dust, and makeup residue.
- Step 2: Apply the eye pads under the eyelids to protect your skin from the perming lotion.
- Step 3: Put the lift-pads on the eyelash, then apply the glue on the eyelash to keep it sticking on the eye pads.
- Step 4: Use the #1 perm lotion (white bottle) on the eyelash and then cover with the plastic film for about 8-12 minutes.
- Step 5: Use the #2 fixing agent (blue bottle) on the eyelash and then cover with plastic film for about 8-12 minutes.
- Step 6: Clean the eyelash lift pads, then use the #3 nutrition lotion (yellow bottle) to nourish the eyelashes.
- Step 7: Use the #4 cleanser (white bottle) to clean off all the perm residue.
Is this SAFE for me to do at home?
- This Lash Lift kit is safe for home use, it does not contain any dye, only perm solution which lifts and curls your lashes.
- Of course, take care not to get any perm solution in the eye itself, protect the lower lid with a pad, and on the rare occasion that some does get in the eye - flush with plenty of running water.
How long will my lash lift last?
- This lash lift treatment is there to lift and curl your natural lashes and keep them curled for up to 8 weeks, depending on your individual hair growth cycle, lifestyle and aftercare.
- Maintain your full lash curl with a lash lift every 6-8 weeks.
What should I expect from my lash lift treatment and can I do it myself?
- Absolutely yes, you can do it by yourself. It's a simple and pain-free beauty procedure.
Can I wear Mascara?
- Yes, mascara will enhance your curled lashes for a more dramatic eye catching look.
How do I care for my lash lift?
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Do not get the lashes wet or use product on them for 24 hours after treatment.
- Remove eye makeup gently with non-oily remover.
- Gently brush your lashes daily with a lash brush.
- Use a mineral mascara with natural fibres for the best finish.
LASH LIFT DO'S & DON'TS
- Do remove contact lenses before your treatment.
- Do flush your eyes with plenty of water if any of the perm solution gets in it
- Do use YouTube to assist you with the process if you get stuck along the way! There are some great videos to talk you through it.
- Don't wear makeup when using the kit.
- Don't use the kit if you have an eye infection or irritation, wait for it to clear up then use the kit.